The Smart Helmet was designed during the outbreak of the Corona virus. The N901 proves to be very helpful in highly populated areas for the detection of feverish individuals, indoor as well as outdoor.
With the weight of a little over 1 kilo, targets can be measured from a distance of 7 meters, and can pick out those with high temperatures amongst 100 people in less than 2 minutes.
The WHO declared the outbreak a pandemic on the 11th of March 2020. At Aiactive we are dedicated to contribute our resources to the fight against the global Corona virus problem.
Functions And Specifications
- Rapid detection indoor and outdoor.
- Automatic recording of the user and his body temperature in real time
- Quickly check vehicles and feverish people.
- Fast face recognition identity verification.
- Automatic recording of the user and his body temperature in real time.
- Weight: 1.1 KG.
- Temperature measurement efficiency: 200 people\min
- Temperature measurement range: -20 °C : 120 °C.
- Temperature measurement accuracy: ± 0.3 °C..
- The longest warning distance: 7m.
- Resolution: 384x288.
- Battery: 5000 mAh.
- 24h Standby time.
- 8h Body temperature detection mode.
- Infrared camera can determine temperatures from up to 5m away.
- It can screen out those with high temperatures from among a hundred people in less than two minutes..
- Quick temperature measurement for a single person.
- Quick temperature measurement for multiple people
- Scan the QR that carries personal information and complete the personal temperature measurement at the same time and record personal information into the database automatically in real-time, realizing personnel identification and paperless registration.
- Recognize vehicle license plate and give an early warning for any risk and complete the temperature for the people in the car.
- Perform thermal imaging detection on specific parts of the human body for qualitative analysis of the location and size of human lesions.
- Perform thermal imaging inspection for industrial facilities such as HVAC equipment, pipelines, and electronic equipment. It is suitable for fire control, electricity, HVAC and other fields, it can also be used for night vision inspection scenarios such as finding objects, viewing people, and fire prevention.
- Perform face recognition for the person who wears the helmet and displays the identification information in real-time.