Mansoura City Surveillance
located in the north part of Egypt.
- Secure Mansoura state and its cities.
- Traffic Cameras, traffic sensors.
- Body worn system.
- invehicle systems.
30 April 2020.
- Mansoura has many historical, tourist and archaeological sites which attracts hundreds of tourists. That’s why the city must be secured by city surveillance system using edge surveillance cameras and wireless communication devices to secure its roads from any criminal activities or any future possible terrorist attacks and it help citizens stay safe and provide them with a sense of security, protect property against theft and vandalism, ensure public safety and prevent crimes and ensure the security and stability of the whole city.
- Traffic Cameras which keep drivers and pedestrians safe, detect the speed of vehicles, decrease speeding, increasing safety, improve speed limit compliance, reduce fatal and serious injury crash rates and improve traffic flow, reduce vehicle emissions and red-light traffic enforcement violations.
- Body Worn system that can help in Increasing public confidence in local and national policing, a reducing the number of complaints and allegations made against police officers, reducing criminal justice costs due to an increase in early guilty pleas, De-escalation of anti-social behavior, reducing the number of assaults on police officers, Officer skill enhancement through the review of performance at incidents and Reduction in officer time spent on paperwork.
- We have equipped and implemented Mansoura state with the largest and latest edition command & control center which includes a powerful R-C4ISR break-through Command Control Communication Computing Intelligence, Traffic management and Reconnaissance platform.
- The 1500 sqm building has been equipped with the latest of smart surveillance cameras, intelligent traffic sensors, mobile gadgets, invehicle systems and many more tools to help Dakahlia State in controlling the whole city and enhance the state security and road safety.