- The «CORDON» multi-target photo radar system is designed for automatic detection of speed violations and transfer of violation data to the police back office.
The key feature of the «CORDON» is its ability to simultaneously monitor the speeds of both oncoming and outgoing vehicles in up to four lanes of traffic. This is accomplished using a single Photo Radar sensor.
- Advanced radar technology
- High resolution camera
- High performance automatic license plate recognition system (based on neural networks)
- Touch-screen display for easy set up
- Remote monitoring and diagnostic system
Key Features and Benefits
- The system can measure speeds, positions and record images for all vehicles on up to four lanes of two-way traffic.
- Automatic detection of vehicles driving on the wrong side of the road, as well as detection of violating traffic on roadside or reserved bus lane.
- Specific speed limits for each lane and for the various categories of vehicle (cargo truck, passenger car) can be set.
- Embedded Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) system able to recognize license plates of European and CIS countries.
- ANPR system can be trained to recognize new patterns of license plates in short time.
- Ability to check the recognized license plates through various databases (vehicle owners, stolen and wanted vehicles, etc) on site.
- Automatic saving of violation data on internal storage.
- Ability to transfer the recorded violation data to back office via wire or wireless communication channels.
- Ability to export the recorded violation data from sensor to laptop in patrol vehicle via backup communication channel (Wi-Fi).
- Nighttime operation using the embedded and external IR spotlights.
- On-board GPS/GLONASS navigation unit provides the geographical coordinates and precision timing for the violation record.
- Real-time high resolution surveillance of enforcement zone.
- Ability to stream the video in real time using RTSPprotocol.
- Automatic recording and storing video clips of road situation to the archive (up to 24 hours of video), ability to search through archive for specified time period.
- Can be integrated into traffic management system.
- Gathering of traffic intensity statistics.
- Ability to detect the slow-moving vehicles (1-20 km/h) for the tasks of traffic management.
- Protection of embedded software and output data from unauthorized change.
- Logging of all system events and user actions.
- The system is easily installed on the lighting pole at the roadside or above the center of the road. The traffic closure and building of specialized structures are not required.
- Easy sensor orientation and setup using the touch-screen display.
- Small weight and dimensions of the sensor, low power consumption.
With the ability of sensor to transmit basic operating parameters via SNMP protocol, the customers can build the automatic monitoring system for simultaneous controlling several sensors.
- For example, such system may automatically monitor the operating parameters, and transmit this information to the back office in real time. Automatic sending of notifications (E-mail or SMS) of faults and their causes are alsomay be employed.
DESIGN AND DELIVERY SET
- The system can be easily maintained due to its modular design allowing the easy replacement of the components. The «CORDON» equipment is weather-proof and conforms to IP65.
The delivery set of «CORDON» system consists of the following units:
- Photo Radar Sensor.
- Sensor pan-and-tilt mounting bracket with built-in power supply unit.
- Power cable.
- Specialized Ethernet cable.
- Set of manuals.
WARRANTY AND CERTIFICATION
- Thewarranty period is 1 year.
- The company has more than 100 regional representatives and service centers all over the world to guarantee the proper service of supplied equipment.
- Pattern Approval Certificates, issued by Metrology Institutes of Russia, Canada, Croatia, Bulgaria, Poland, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.
- Tested in officialMetrologicalAuthority in Europe in accordancewith OIML R91 and OIML D11.