Mainly targeted to stop & go tolling, parking and access control systems, with a maximum input power of 13W, the Vega Basic line features a Power-over-Ethernet (POE) interface for minimizing the installation and maintenance time.
- New generation full HD sensor for reading reflective and non reflective plates.
- Stand alone: thanks to local buffering of information, the system is able to function also in case of interruptions in the data connection.
- Extra compact size to reduce the installation impact.
- The Vega Basic is easy to install and does not require an external IR lighting.
- Vandal proof connectors.
Technical Features and Software Performances
Software features and performances
- OCR ANPR engine on board
- Max Vehicle Speed BASIC SHORT RANGE 70 [km/h], BASIC LONG RANGE 150 [km/h]
- Working Distance BASIC SHORT RANGE up to 8[m], BASIC LONG RANGE up to 25 [m]
- Detection 99%
- Reading 95%
- Grabbing up to 60 fps
- Compression JPG
- Installation and configuration by Web Server on board
- Configuration and monitoring through TCP/IP protocol (SDK provided)
- Date and Hour Synchronization via NTP protocol, IEEE1588
- Software Update Upgrading via Web Interface and SDK
- FTP Client to FTP Server mode for remote data transmission; Multiple IP servers addressable
- Tattile TCP/IP open protocol; (SDK provided)
- Standard protocols XML; SNMP; NTCIP; DATEX2; UTMC; ONVIF; MODBUS
- Serial Port Insulated RS485
- Continuous processing with automatic vehicle detection, even without plate
- Image capture and processing triggered by Ethernet command or digital signal
- ANPR camera 5 MPX BW, 2 MPx Color (color version)
- Illuminator 8 high power LEDs, InfraRed @ 850 nm
- Lenses CS-Mount. Many focal lengths available
- Operating System Linux Operating System
- Digital i/o 2 Optoisolated input - 2 Relay Output – 1 Strobe output
- Ethernet GigaBit Ethernet 10/100/1000
- Storage uSD up to 128 GB
ENVIRONMENT, SIZE, POWER
- Operating & Storage Temperature From -40° to +55° C
- Operating & Storage Humidity From 10% to 90% non condensing
- Power supply voltage 24 Vdc, PoE
- Power consumption 13 W (max)
The Vega Basic Line
- is built around a small and compact case.
- POE allows a single wire connection.
- Optionals can be installed on demand.
- Impressive capability to keep the device always updated.
- Available in BW and Color version.
The Vega Basic Range:
The Vega Basic Short Rangecan read up to 8 meters far at 70km/h max speed.
The Vega Basic Long Rangecan read up to 25 meters far at 150km/h max speed.